Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Whooot of a Time!

On Saturday, February 4th I attended a sweet little girl's 1st birthday party. Back in September I took the photographs of her christening and I can not believe she is already 1. The owl theme decorations her mom selected were just adorable and I got some amazing shots of Libby in her super cute outfit.
I thought this picture was just precious of the birthday girl crying when her mom put her special party hat on. It reminded me of the song "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..."

The cupcakes were adorable. I wish I could post more pictures of all the precious owl decorations displayed around their home.

Libby went in for the kill. Who needs hands?

I thought this was a super sweet moment to capture of Libby sharing her first sweet treat with her daddy. 

After a quick outfit change the birthday girl was ready to open her presents. Libby was more intriqued by this bow off a presen than the gifts she actually received. 
I had a great time at this sweet girl's first birthday party. It's hard to believe how fast she has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment